Heavens Best Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
How to Maintain Your Upholstery Efficiently
Expert Advice from a Professional Upholstery Cleaning Company
To keep your upholstery looking its best and prolong its life, you should maintain your furniture on a regular basis. Apart from the day-to-day care for your upholstery, professional cleaning is necessary every year or so. You should carefully choose your upholstery cleaning company in order to ensure that your items will get the good care they need. Heavens Best Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning is a reputable and well-recognized cleaning company in Morgan Hill, CA and you can expect excellent service that can guarantee the appealing appearance and long life span of your upholstery.
You should remember that, if not treated in a prompt manner, stains can become permanent. Don’t leave spills to sit overnight, and use the following tips to make sure that the good appearance of your furniture is preserved.
Spot Removal Tips
- In case the spill is solid, the first thing you should do is carefully remove as much of the spill as possible with a spoon or spatula. If the substance is liquid, blot up the surface of the affected area.
- Use a solution of club soda and cold water or a professional spot remover to treat spots.
- Use a white terry cloth to blot up the liquid by gently applying pressure. Never rub the upholstery because you can permanently damage the fabric.
- If the stain is stubborn you may need to repeat the process a few times. After each attempt, check whether the substance is transferring into the terry cloth.
- Once you are done, place a clean towel on the affected area and a heavy object to force the remaining moisture to transfer into the towel.
There are some stains and spills that are very hard to remove on your own. If that is the case, be sure to call an experienced upholstery cleaning service provider. A professional upholstery service provider has the knowledge, cleaning solutions, and equipment necessary to remove even the most stubborn stains.
Thanks! Your message has been sent.